|Some Helpful Features
- Three pre-designed databases with built-in descriptions, market values and mintage values. (US, Canadian, Mexican )(more coming soon)
- Inventories any kind of coin
- Market Value Updates for U.S., Canadian and Mexican Coins available twice a year.
- Free database for WORLD coins that can inventory any kind of coin or other collectibles.
- Prints written reports for investing, tax, insurance and estate planning. Also prints information to screen or files.
- Includes a Report Designer that gives you complete control of how your reports look and what information is printed in each report.
- Allows multiple entries of any coin, sets, coin types and collections. Flexible coin entry, grading and pricing.
- Manages different Collections.
- Special features for cataloging and inventorying type sets.
- Allows Query-By-Example (QBE) for reporting, summarizing and editing of coins.
- Financial Summaries automatically compute bottom-line values for coin types, denominations and entire collections. Includes values for; # of coins, total value, total cost, average value, average cost, profit in dollars and profit %.
- Set Feature easily categorizes multiple sets of same Coin Type (i.e. different sets of Morgan Dollars)
- Prints labels of any size with any information.
- Includes pictures of all U.S. coin types.
- Allows you to scan your coins from inside Coin Elite and enter pictures of your coins into Coin Elite.
- CD-ROM version includes Photo-Realistic Grading Pictures and information for late 19th and 20th century coins in grades AG-3 through Mint State.
- Built-in Image Editor allows you to edit any image (bmp, jpg, tiff ). Zoom, size. color control, brightness, contrast and special effects.